MMB 100 High Speed Stationary Beveling Machines
Compact, rugged beveling machine for industrial applications
The MMB 100 are rugged yet compact stationary beveling machines designed and built for even the toughest industrial applications. Don’t be fooled by its small size–these machines are durable and can handle bevel widths up to 3/8″ on aluminum, steel and stainless. This easy-to-use beveling machine allows manual feed for total control of your workpiece, with a fixed 45° angle bevel. Milling head with six, 4-sided indexable inserts supplies ample cutting power.
- Bevel widths up to 3/8” on aluminum, steel, stainless
- Easy, manual feed
- Fixed 45° angle bevel
- Milling head with 6, 4-sided indexable inserts
- Extra rugged and compact design
Download the MMB 100 Product Sheet
MMB 400 High Speed Stationary Beveling Machines
For beveling high quantities of workpieces with up to 3/4″ bevel width
The MMB 400 are versatile high-speed stationary beveling machines. They can apply straight bevels on smaller work-pieces. The rule of thumb is: If you can pick it up, it can be beveled by the MMB 400. Due to its high throughput (up to 10 ft/min) it is very well suited to bevel high quantities of similar work-pieces. It is also capable of processing coupon size or long and narrow work pieces of any length. The angle is seamlessly adjustable between 30° and 60°. The beveled surfaces are smooth and burr-free.
- For use on straight plate segments
- Bevel width up to 3/4 inch
- Bevel angles from 30° to 60°
- Produces smooth high-quality bevels
MMB 500 High Speed Stationary Beveling Machines
For hands-free operation suitable for a multitude of beveling applications
The MMB 500 is suitable for processing small, medium and large aluminum, steel, and stainless steel plate and bar stock workpieces. The machine is designed for hands-free operation and is capable of providing a variety of bevel angles between 30° and 60° (25° and 55°).
The MMB 500 high speed stationary beveling machine produces a very high quality bevel and is suitable for a multitude of beveling applications. The MMB 500 features separate, variable speed motors for feed-rate adjustment and a milling head with eight, 4-sided indexable inserts.
The MMB 500 is the “big brother” to the MMB 400 Stationary Beveling Machine, which has been in service and well established in the industry for many years. The MMB 500 increases beveling capabilities to include larger bevels and heavier duty applications.
- Bevels metal plate and bar stock
- Bevels aluminum, steel, stainless
- Variable angles between 30° and 60° (25°/55° or 20°/50°)
- Separate variable speed motors for feed-rate and milling-head
- Hands-free operation due to rubberized drive wheel
- Milling head with 8, 4-sided indexable inserts
- Feed rate up to 10 feet/min
- Bevel widths up to 1-1/8 inch (30mm)
- Automatic air/oil lubrication system
- Easy access to milling head
- Safe operation
Call to speak with a Saar-Hartmetall product specialist now!