Pneumatic Portable Beveling Tools SMA-P Series
Bevel with pneumatic power!
The SMA-P Series pneumatic
portable beveling tools are robust,
low maintenance and super versatile.
Bevel with pneumatic power! The SMA-P Series pneumatic portable beveling tools are robust, low maintenance and super versatile.
Create straight bevel widths up to 3/4″ and radius bevel edges from 2 to 8mm in steel, stainless and aluminum with unsurpassed accuracy and consistency.
The SMA-P series are pneumatic portable beveling tools that use carbide inserts to bevel a wide range of angles and radii by simply changing the milling heads.
- Produce straight bevel widths up to 3/4″ and radius edges from 2 to 8mm
- Bevel contours and cut-outs easily and efficiently
- Beveling tools perform up to 10 times faster than grinding
- Guide wheel ensures consistent bevel results
- No grinding dust is produced and reduced noise creates healthier working conditions (compared to grinding)
- The same machine can apply straight bevels, radii, notches, and can be used for clad removal
- Mills steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Features adjustable depth control
- Interchangeable milling heads
- Ergonomically-designed units are lightweight, reducing worker fatigue
The SMA 20-P utilizes three (3) carbide inserts and can provide a beveled edge up to 3/8″ at a 30°, 45° or 60° angle. The 45° milling head cuts 2 mm or 3 mm (1/8″) radius bevels. The compact and lightweight design of our hand tools allow for easy handling and reduced worker fatigue. And because beveling tools perform up to 10 times faster than grinding, production is greatly increased.
The SMA 30-P offers all of the same great features as our SMA 20-P with a bit more power. This hard working hand tool can cut a 4mm beveled radius with an interchangeable milling head. Like the SMA 20-P, the SMA 30-P can provide a beveled edge up to a 3/8″ at a 30°, 45° or 60° angle. Remember, no grinding dust is produced, creating healthier working conditions.
The SMA 40-P rounds out our line of pneumatic portable beveling tools. This machine can produce beveled angles between 0° and 90° and can produce straight bevels up to 5/8″ (3/4″ for aluminum). The SMA 40-P can mill radius edges between 2mm and 8mm (5/16″). Milling heads are easily changed while the air-powered motor allows for a very smooth operation.