Pneumatic Portable Beveling Tools SMA-P Series
Bevel with pneumatic power!
The SMA-P Series pneumatic
portable beveling tools are robust,
low maintenance and super versatile.
Bevel with pneumatic power! The SMA-P Series pneumatic portable beveling tools are robust, low maintenance and super versatile.
Create straight bevel widths up to 3/4″ and radius bevel edges from 2 to 8mm in steel, stainless and aluminum with unsurpassed accuracy and consistency.
The SMA-P series are pneumatic portable beveling tools that use carbide inserts to bevel a wide range of angles and radii by simply changing the milling heads.
- Produce straight bevel widths up to 3/4″ and radius edges from 2 to 8mm
- Bevel contours and cut-outs easily and efficiently
- Beveling tools perform up to 10 times faster than grinding
- Guide wheel ensures consistent bevel results
- No grinding dust is produced and reduced noise creates healthier working conditions (compared to grinding)
- The same machine can apply straight bevels, radii, notches, and can be used for clad removal
- Mills steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Features adjustable depth control
- Interchangeable milling heads
- Ergonomically-designed units are lightweight, reducing worker fatigue
The SMA-30P pneumatic portable beveling tool with patent-pending booster technology is robust, low maintenance, and super versatile. It’s a hard-working beveling hand tool with increased milling performance of up to 30%. The SMA-30P can cut a 4mm beveled radius with an interchangeable milling head and provides a beveled edge up to a 3/8″ at a 30°, 45° or 60° angle. The new patent-pending spring technology increases insert life and worker safety.
The SMA 40-P rounds out our line of pneumatic portable beveling tools. This machine can produce beveled angles between 0° and 90° and can produce straight bevels up to 5/8″ (3/4″ for aluminum). The SMA 40-P can mill radius edges between 2mm and 8mm (5/16″). Milling heads are easily changed while the air-powered motor allows for a very smooth operation. And remember, no unhealthy grinding dust ensures increased worker safety.