The SMT-30 is the perfect addition to our rugged, electric beveling tool product line. With the motor drive mounted to a stable table frame, the SMT-30 tabletop unit is suited for small and medium work pieces that do not need to be clamped. The milling head, including the guide wheel, protrudes from the surface of the table, so simple manual guidance of the workpiece is ensured. Using the same milling technology as the portable beveling tools, the SMT-30 is particularly suitable for machining bevels and radii on straight edges, contours, and bored holes.
- Changeable milling heads and carbide inserts for different bevel angles and radii
- 8-sided carbide inserts for bevels and radii
- Best used for machining small and medium size workpieces
- Simple manual guidance of the workpiece along the milling head
- Stable table frame with adjustable cutting depth