Electric Portable Beveling ToolsSMA-E Series
Bevel on the go!
The SMA-E Series electric
portable beveling tools can be
used wherever there is a power outlet.
Bevel on the go! The SMA-E Series electric portable beveling tools can be used wherever there is a power outlet.
Create straight bevel widths up to 3/4″ and radius bevel edges from 2 to 8mm in steel, stainless steel and aluminum with unsurpassed accuracy and consistency.
The SMA-E series is a line of electric portable beveling tools that utilize carbide inserts to mill a variety of metals such as steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. A wide range of angles and radii can be achieved by simply changing the milling heads.
- Produce straight bevel widths up to 3/4″ and radius edges from 2 to 8mm
- Bevel contours and cut-outs easily and efficiently
- Beveling tools perform up to 10 times faster than grinding
- Guide wheel ensures consistent bevel results
- No grinding dust is produced and reduced noise creates healthier working conditions (compared to grinding)
- The same machine can apply straight bevels, radii, notches, and can be used for clad removal
- Ergonomically-designed units are lightweight, reducing worker fatigue
- Mills steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Features adjustable depth control
- Interchangeable milling heads
The SMA 30-E utilizes three carbide inserts and can create a beveled edge up to 3/8″ at a 30°, 45°, or 60° angle. The 45° milling head can also hold 3 (1/8″) or 4mm radius inserts. Milling heads can be easily and quickly changed. It’s compact and lightweight for easy handling.
The SMA 50-E extends the capability of the SMA 30-E by increasing the range of bevel angles to between 0° and 90° and increasing cut width up to 5/8 inch. The SMA 50-E can mill radius edges between 2 mm and 8 mm (5/16″). Just like the SMA 30-E, the milling heads can be easily and quickly changed.